Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Easy Italian dinner for him?

Hey reddit. First time posting on here.

Hoping someone could give me a suggestion for an easy, delicious Italian meal that I could cook for the guy I'm seeing. It needs to be forgiving as I'm not much of a chef. I can follow a recipe but that's about it.. I would like for it to be kind of unique if that doesn't make it a lot more difficult. As an extra request to the recipe and directions, if you could include the kitchen equipment I'll need.. as I'll tell him what I'm up to so he can have the pots and what not that I need ready, I don't know my way around his kitchen super well yet and don't want to be constantly asking where stuff is when I go to make the dinner.

Thanks so much everyone!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment