Friday, October 7, 2016

X-post from r/cooking: I'm looking for ideas for party foods: Mediterranean/Middle Eastern, vegan, finger foods

I am having a party tomorrow and I know I want to make Hummus and Tapenade. Does anyway have any other ideas of things I can make that are vegan, finger food or easy to eat at a party while standing, and have wide appeal (i.e. Foods that non vegans who think that vegans are making a suspect life choice would eat without complaining, haha)

I have a recipe that I like that is from 101 Cookbooks, rice balls made with sticky rice and seasoned with sesame seeds, almonds and rice vinegar. That's too Asian to go with hummus though, any ideas for how to tweak those to make them more Mediterranean-ish? Maybe rice with dill and lemon?



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment