Friday, December 11, 2020

Should there be (or is there already) a subreddit where each post requests recipes for a particular dish, responses share recipes that have been personally made (along with their experience), and there is discussion of the different recipes, styles, tips, etc.?

Each time I cook something new, I look over several recipes, read comments/reviews, and figure out whether I want to stick to a single recipe or use some combination of them as inspiration. Subsequent times I tend to look through comments/suggestions for improving things that didn't turn out as well as I had hoped the first time.

As opposed to visiting many different sites, reading through a bunch of comments, and trying to reconcile the disparate information, I'd love to be able to ask for and/or discuss different recipes for a dish.

View Poll



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment