Thursday, July 21, 2016

A proper Butter Chicken recipe?

Hi! I'd like to start by saying that I am in no way a good cook, I generally struggle in the kitchen however I need to learn how to make a solid butter chicken (or Murgh Mahkani, I'm assuming that's the proper name?) for my girlfriend, I have a very important event coming up and I want to be able to nail this dish for her.

From my understanding there are many many variations of this recipe, I'm open to trying a few different recipes with different ingredients as I have a few months to practice, my main goal is to make something that she will be impressed by and would pay for in an Indian restaurant.

If any of you could point me in the right direction or if you would be kind enough to share some of your recipes I would greatly appreciate that, I'd also be interested to hear from those of you of Indian heritage (or anyone with experience cooking Indian food) about any tips and tricks to do when cooking this dish. Thanks!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment