Monday, July 11, 2016

Help, I MUST know the secret ingredient to these cloudlike scrambled eggs... any ideas?

My sister recently cut it off with her fiance. Not particularly heartbroken or anything, he was a bad guy, but there's just one thing about it bothering us about it.

He used to make these scrambled eggs. They weren't just "fluffy" from baking them or something... They were the consistency of poundcake and a cloud at the same time. He always said he had a secret ingredient from a family recipe that made them this way, so I don't think it was all his cooking method.

What do you think? Yeast? Rising powder or something? Not knowing how to make these eggs is going to drive me CRAZY, its the only way I really, really enjoy them.

Thanks in advance for your help!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment