Monday, July 11, 2016

[Q] How do I make these PB brownies I just imagined in my head?

Hi. Does anybody have a (link to) recipe, or can provide some guidance on how can I make these awesome brownies using some (preferably all) of the below ingredients? I apologize, but I've never baked anything in my life so I have no idea how to do this and not screw it up.

  • Best quality chewy brownie mix (base; don't wanna make it from scratch)
  • Reese's PB Oreos
  • Reese's PB cups
  • Peanut Butter OR Reese's PB Choco Spread

A few additional questions before I proceed with this endeavor:

  • Is it a good idea to add crushed Oreos into the batter as well as sprinkle on top before baking?
  • Is it possible to layer the bottom/middle of brownies with solid PB cups, and then sprinkle cut up PB cups on top?
  • What would be the best chewy brownie mix brand to use for this?
  • Can I spread PB or PB spread on top of the layer down PB cups to provide extra PB taste and some moisture, or will that ruin the consistency? Should it be on top after baking instead?

Can any of the above mess up the finished product somehow? Should I avoid doing anything, or actually do something instead? Will anything burn, etc? Do I cook the amount of time that the package on the mix suggests, or will the added ingredients change that timing?

I guess it would be something like this, just an "improved" version with some additions haha.

Any additional tips, advice, or how else it can be done to have more calories and thereby be even more awesome would be appreciated! Thank you!!!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment