Sunday, October 2, 2016

Advice for what to do with tilapia. Appreciate suggestions.

I have a big sack of tilapia I got on sale and would like to make 5 or 6 meals out of it. I have never had to cook tilapia with my own recipes before so I need some ideas.

For one, I want to incorporate potatoes and onions. For the second I want to fry it and use a remoulade. Is this a good idea, if so do you have a good classical remoulade recipe and what to use as breading on the tilapia? For another meal, I have a load of cheap PBR and want to use it with some mushrooms maybe? Also I have some old maple syrup samples that I would like to use. About 8 ounces worth. How can I use this with tilapia? And I want to do one with garbanzo beans somehow. Any recipes or suggestions are appreciated. Thank you kindly.

And please no lemon garlic.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment