Saturday, October 1, 2016

Need ideas for cooking "pork loin sirloin half"

My local grocery store has started carrying these vacuum sealed roasts that say "Pork loin sirloin half". When looking up recipes online they all seem to be writing about regular pork sirloin which are MAYBE 1/3 of the size of this massive thing I have. So I'm not even positive it's the same cut of meat.

I've bought it once before and attempted slow cooking but it really did not end up well at all. In fact I've had a lot of bad experiences with slow cooking pork roasts in general.

So I'm hoping someone can give me an idea on either slow cooking or roasting a 7.8lb "Pork loin sirloin half". Or let me know if I'm not in the right place, I know this place is more for submitting recipes than asking for them but I don't know where else to ask!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment