Wednesday, December 7, 2016

[Request] Currently in possession of a whole fish with no earthly idea what to with it

tdlr; I bought a whole fresh fish from the local market and need tips and recipes for pan frying it.

I am a student studying abroad in Jordan and I just decided today to buy a whole fish from the market with every intention of roasting it in the oven. Long story short I came home to find that we no longer have an oven door. Yeah. Welcome to Jordan.

So now I'm trying to work out how to pan fry this sucker and I must say I'm a little daunted by the task. It's already cleaned so no worries there but I'm really worried about getting the skin lovely and crisp. So without further ado I humbly request your help bc if I end up with soggy fish after after working up the nerve to buy it I'd probably die a little inside....please help meeee!

A thousand thank yous



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment