Wednesday, December 7, 2016

[Request] I've made the horrible mistake of trying to impress a girl with a "Chopped" challange

As the title mentions, in an effort of teasing, I asked this girl with a cooking challenge. We then proceeded to pick 4 random ingredients and dish assignment, and come together tomorrow to compare. In classic Chopped fashion, she chose Reese's Puffs, scallops, Hungarian wax peppers, and maple syrup Poptarts as my ingredients, in addition to what ever else I need as long as I use those 4 ingredients. I am tasked with one of the entrees and the dessert. The obvious choice would be to pair the Poptarts and Reese's for the dessert, but I wanted to draw from the Reddit mind to see if there were any other combinations you guys could think of. I have access to any other ingredient and tool.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment