Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Save my relationship: What do I cook for him?

I'm exaggerating the first part but I need help.

My partner grew up in a super boring Irish-descended family. On top of that, his mother never encouraged him to try new foods and would just serve him whatever he wanted so as to make dinner time "easy." I don't know how it's easier to cook your kid a totally different meal than what you're serving to everyone else, but whatever.

He currently doesn't like: - Eggs - Pasta - Soup - "Wet" foods (saucy dishes, etc.)

Our weekly dinner rotation has become: - tacos - sausage and veggies sheet pan - oven roasted chicken breast with veggies - burgers

Any suggestions for recipes I could try to either add variety to our dinners or introduce him to new foods? I hate wasting money and food so I have a hard time being ok with making a meal knowing there's a chance he won't like it.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment