Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Citrus chicken pasta

Anyone know of any good recipes for a chicken pasta where squeezed orange/mandarin orange juice is used instead of lemon juice for the marinade, and maybe even incorporated into the creamy sauce? I was in Dominican Republic a few months back and had this delicious dish that was essentially a chicken fettuccine Alfredo, except the chicken had a strong savory and sweet citrus flavor as if marinated with orange juices instead of lemon, and I recall the sauce having a similar citrus element to it. It was amazing, but I haven’t been able to find any recipes similar to what I’ve described. Just about all searches for citrus marinades turn up your standard ones using lemon juice. I would love to recreate this pasta if it sounds familiar to anyone. Thanks for the help!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment