Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Best EASY Peanut butter Cookie Ever

My favorite recipe.... I get asked for it all the time and figured I'd share it here as well.

3 cups peanut butter 1/3 cup powdered sugar 1/3 cup basic white sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 3 eggs *Hersey Kisses optional

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine sugar, peanut butter, and eggs. Mix. Grease a baking pan. Roll peanut butter dough to about 1 inch balls. Bake for 6 - 10 mins. Cookies will still seem doughy in the middle but edges should be crisp. Pull out and place a Hersey Kiss on top of each cookie. Or take fork and make cris cross pattern on the tops. Let sit for several mins before moving.

And you're done!

I always eyeball this recipe and never make my cookies the same size, so time may vary... super simple... you can substitute multiple sugars for 1 cup of any of the above... I recommend brown sugar if going that direction. But both brown and white sugar with make it slightly gritty. The powdered sugar does wonders for the texture! Enjoy!!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment