Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Need help for easy pasta salad.

My mom always made pasta salad with Italian dressing, salami, green peppers and black olives.

It's good! But I have been experimenting with my own variations - and am looking for additional input.

My current mix tastes good - but I feel like it has too many salty points - looking for input on ingredients. The one thing I don't want to get rid of is the pickled red onion - that is my favorite part of my mixture.

-1 box pasta boiled drained and cooled (bow tie is great!) -1 bottle of dry mixed - and blended Italian dressing -Can of sliced olives (black or kalimata - mind the salt flavor) -1/2 fresh Pickled red onion halved -1 container of feta or 1/2 container of fresh parm Romano -1 Fresh pepper diced -1/2 lb Salami diced - 1/3 cup carrot strings - 1/2 cup raw broccoli chopped

----optional - artichoke hearts - chickpeas



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment