Tuesday, March 31, 2020

150 ounces of canned pumpkin

I've got a ton of canned pumpkin and don't know what to do with it. I love the taste and love how healthy it is but the only things I know to do with it is to mix it into oatmeal (which I don't enjoy too much) or to make a pumpkin pie (which I don't enjoy because I avoid sugar and don't too much like sweets). I think I can somehow incorporate it into making pasta as well as pasta sauce which I'm interested in, but other than that I have no clue what I can do with this delicious treat! I was fortunate enough to get around 150oz worth for $1 from grocery markdowns and am wishing I can make something wonderful from it! I'd appreciate any pasta recipes too because I've just heard it makes good pasta but don't know of any recipies. Thank you.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment