Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Jerk Seasoned Chicken with Cinnamon and Paprika Sweet Potato Fries with Broccoli [OC] r/fastmealprep

Source - r/fastmealprep

 



- Jerk Seasoned Chicken with Cinnamon and Paprika Sweet Potato Fries with Broccoli

Step-by-step and recipe/macros below.



  • Ingredients

    • 920g chicken breast
    • 2 broccoli heads
    • Jerk seasoning -1.25 kg sweet potatos (used about 800g)

    • Other Seasoning:

      • Salt
      • Pepper
      • Garlic powder
      • Paprika powder
      • Cinnamon powder






  • 4. Season Chicken

    You can obviously use whatever you want; marinade, rubs, your own spices/seasonings or just keep it plain.

    For me I've used Jerk Seasoning. If I was lost on an Island i'd hope one of my items would be Jerk Seasoning. It would make me very happy when I caught a wild hog /polar bear, or cannibals happy if they caught me. Win/win.


  • 5. Season Broccoli

    • Salt
    • Pepper
    • Spray oil
    • Garlic powder

    Because they're being roasted, adding spray oil makes a huge difference



  • 7. Meal Prep

    When the chicken is cool you can either cut it into bits with scissors/knife or save even more time by throwing it in whole.


 

 



Total calories/macros per serving;


Qty Unit
526 kcal
73 g protein
41 g carbs
8 g fat




bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment