Thursday, September 1, 2016

Just got an All-Clad 10 piece set, looking for a technical set of dishes to break them in!

So after a year of foaming at the mouth at the thought of owning All-Clad cookware, I pulled the trigger after Amazon had a 10 piece MC2 set for $400, which I then got for $330 through Warehouse Deals and I am so excited!

I am looking for a difficult three-course meal to put it through its paces, something that will make me appreciate them. I was thinking about making a caramel dessert dish, since I know that the even heating is helpful for cooking it, but I can't think of anything else, so I come to /r/recipes seeking their sage advice!

About me, I typically cook Indian food, and I don't have very much experience outside of that, but I love to learn so anything is on the table here! Thank you guys so much!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment