Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Package mix suggestions please!

Hello everyone,

I know the majority of you are going to hate me for this but I just do not have enough time to invest in cooking from scratch.

As such I am asking that everyone let me know what your favorite package mixes are and even how you integrate them into your recipes. I'm just branching out my taste buds and have just tried chicken tikka masala for the first time so now I'm going to be placing an amazon order with a bunch of packaged mixes to help out with cooking instead of ordering out.

Some of my favorite mixes revolve around the slow cooker (BBQ pulled pork is my favorite) and I'm always on the hunt for a really good dip mix. I prefer something light and not as tangy as a lot of "Mix 2 cups mayo/1 cup sour cream" type recipes.

Also, I'm all ears if you have tried certain products and have found them awful. I have yet to find a good alfredo mix as they just pale in comparison.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment