Sunday, April 15, 2018

Help me build a meal to remember my father in law with a unique ingredient.

My father in law passed away five years ago and I just came up with a unique idea to remember him via a meal but I need your help.

Side story My father in law LOVED ketchup. Put it on everything, even stuff it doesn’t normally go on. And we gave him some ribbing for it too. It is kind of an inside joke amongst family about what he would put it on next. So long story short I was hoping you all could share your best “there’s ketchup in here?” recipes.

I am not looking for BBQ sauces or meatloaf...because ketchup goes there. I was hoping for cake/desserts, salad dressings (other than thousand islands or Catalina), main dishes, side dishes and so on.

The more creative the better! Thank you all so much!!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment