Sunday, July 28, 2019

The Journy to the perfect Tiramisu

Hi everyone!

so this is my first post here i'm new ! yehey!

as Tiramisu was my father's favorite dessert.

and now at 2 years of hies passing

i set out on a journey to create the perfect tiramisu recipe. .

what does it mean?

well, each week I'm going to make 2 versions of Tiramisu,

and change a few variables in the recipe.

then give that recipe to a group of 10 tasters (my workmates' friends myself and most importantly my mom !)

the recipe that will be voted for the better out of the two

​

then in the wee after that, I'm going to take the winning recipe and create 2 versions out of that one then give people to taste.

so on and so forth.

until I'll get to a generation 8 Tiramisu.

at the gen 6 recipe, I'll gather all the information I have and give everyone exactly what is the winning one, and had a blast having all this amazing journey. and tasted so many different kinds and variations of that desert.

​

what do you think?

​

​

PS.

i'll probably write another post from what i learned.

as i'm already in the 2nd generation.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment