Friday, March 25, 2016

Does anyone have a good truffle cream fettuccine recipe?

I tried truffle cream fettuccine at a restaurant last week and I fell in love. The thing is, I'm not well versed in cheese nor in Western foods enough to tell which ingredients went into the plate. I can tell it definitely used cooking cream and cheese in the pasta, and also finely diced onions, which doesn't help much really. I can spot slightly black spots in the cream, I think it's probably the mushroom? I don't believe that it had real truffles, since the pasta cost me $7 a plate and truffles here, like any other "imported luxury goods" are really, really expensive. Do you have any good recipes for the dish? I would like to recreate the dish if I can, and if that's not possible, to cook something somewhat similar to it since I love it so much.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment