Thursday, September 22, 2016

"Fluffy French Toast"

Found this recipe a bit back, and have been using it forever.. My whole family loves it, so I thought I would share it!

 

Ingredients:  

  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp white sugar

 

Process: However you want to do this can very, when I first started doing it I started with mixing by hand. Starting with mixing the flour with the milk until it was finely mixed. Then, I would continue to add all the other ingredients 1 at a time. Although recently I started using my blender since it has options to mix/stir and I just added all the ingredients at the sametime, and this worked a whole lot better if you ask me.

I normally cook it on my electric griddle and I cook about halfway between 325 and 350 degrees and it only takes a couple minutes. I cook it until each side is golden brown.

If you plan to do it on a stovetop you'd probably want to do it at about medium heat, or else it might be more prone to burning.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment