Sunday, February 23, 2020

My friend gave me some homemade tomato sauce that she made using fresh tomatoes from her garden. What should I make with it?

I’m not a pro, but I do work in the food service industry and I know my way around the kitchen so I can handle some more advanced recipes!

I’d love to make something on the more fancy side of things since my friend is very excited to see what I’ll make with it, and she has some high expectations lol. I’d love to impress her but my only real ideas are lasagna and spaghetti and meatballs, but I can’t say I’m a very big fan of spaghetti. (I love pasta just for some weird reason spaghetti is a no from me.) Anybody have some more adventurous ideas? I don’t cook with tomato sauce very often and I’d love some inspiration. Thanks!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment