Monday, July 27, 2020

Recipe request: Chinese buffet/restaurant-style string beans!

My favorite way to eat string beans is when they’re from a Chinese buffet/restaurant. I know, it’s not “authentic“, but man, they’re so delicious! Those beans are easily one of my favorite foods of all time.

I would absolutely love it if someone could share a recipe or two with me that showed me how to make them at home.

In anticipation of your responses, I bought 5 pounds of string beans today, because (if you haven’t noticed), I really like them. I’m also in the process of losing weight - 13 pounds since July 5.

Depending on how many responses I get, my plan is to test each one of your recipes with 1 pound of string beans. If I get five, that will work perfect. If I get 10, I’ll have to do half a pound. I am absolutely determined to find the best recipe out there for “non-authentic Chinese food” string beans.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment