Thursday, March 17, 2016

I am wanting to cook an Irish themed breakfast for St. Patrick's Day this evening.

My issue is that I know basically nothing of Irish breakfasts but would like to be as authentic as I can manage. I've looked on reddit but the comment section of every "Irish breakfast" picture is a warzone of what does and doesn't constitute an Irish breakfast...

Thus far, I've kind of picked out fried eggs, sausage links, Irish soda bread, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried potatoes, and maybe white pudding, if I can find a recipe for it.

I guess I'm wondering if these things all have Irish variations in recipes. Like is there a way to cook Irish baked beans instead of what I consider a standard pot of baked beans with chopped onions and bacon that would be served at a BBQ?



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment