Saturday, December 24, 2016

Green Tea (Match) Lava Cake

Hi All! Curious if someone could help me with this recipe. I've really gotten into Matcha desserts, made some great ones!

I found a couple versions of this Matcha Lava Cake online. Basically, its the same for all chocolate ones I've found. Problem is, I'd like the crust to be more crispy, harder. I've made it twice now and it's so soft like a cake. I'd appreciate any suggestions! Thanks:

1/2 Cup White Chocolate (bakers) 3 Tbs butter 6 Tbs Powder Sugar 2 Eggs 1 Egg White 4 Tbs Cake Flour 1-2 Tbs Matcha powder pinch of salt

makes 3 - 4 cakes

1) melt chocolate over double boiler

2) cream sugar and butter in mixer

3) mix in cake flour

4) slowly add white chocolate careful not to cook eggs

5) mix in matcha powder

6) grease small dishes with butter/flour and make sure to tap out any extra flour

7) cook at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until center doesn't jiggle anymore.

8) let cool, slightly, and plate

While they turned out great, I'm not a fan of the crust, it's all soft, i'd like a bit harder more crisp! Thanks so much! I can provide pics as well!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment