Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Help with Christmas Dinner

ok redditors, I need some help. I was planning on either roasting a leg of lamb or a prime rib roast because my brother in law and his fiance were planning on coming over for Christmas. they are no longer going to be able to make it and my wife does not eat red meat (she despises the taste of it for some reason) so i tend to not end up eating a lot of red meat because it's kind of the effort involved in making 2 dishes instead of one.

special events like Christmas are times where I don't mind taking the extra effort to cook something separate for my wife and I; however, I can't imagine being able to consume an entire leg of lamb or a prime rib roast. I'm not sure on this, but I also can't imagine something like a 1 pound rb roast (isn't it just a ribeye steak at that point?) coming out like prime rib.

I'm looking for ideas, hopefully in the red meat department that are maybe extra effort and/or pricier (but justified) to make for Christmas but with the idea that only 1 person would be eating it.

Any help would be appreciated!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment