Monday, December 26, 2016

Received a Ninja Professional Blender for Christmas.

So one of the things we received this year for Christmas was a Ninja Professional Blender. Heard great things about it and it looks like a beast. The self serve sized cups look unreal and should come in handy. Needless to say the cheap knock off walmart one we had can go in the trash and we can start getting back into smoothie making...

I'm here to ask, for those who have one them self, what advice do you have for using it. We want to eat a bit healthier (to an extent, we aren't health freaks). The more uses we can find for the blender, the better. Whether you have great recipes or ideas, or a great site you use I'd love to hear it all. I want to be able to use this thing a lot to help be a bit healthier and enjoy what I'm eating and drinking.

In regards to the single serve cups, would blending up a smoothie at night to put in the fridge for morning be okay? Would be great to just grab it and go and also have an alternate option to a coffee each morning. I am an electrician so I don't always having running water on job sites to clean the mug, but I'm sure I'll figure out a way.

Anyways, would love to hear any tips and ideas or recipes to get the most out of our new blender. Thanks



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment