Friday, November 27, 2015

I have 3 Tilapia fillets but I'm out of lime and butter. What is a simple dinner I can make with this delicious fish?

I have most baking items like flour, yeast, sodas, spices, seasonings and a variety of vinegars.

In the pantry I have potatoes, onions (white and red), breadcrumbs, bread, Ritz, olive oil, canned tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes and several types of "cream of" soups.

In the fridge I have eggs, milk, oranges, apples, avocados, kiwis, shredded cheese, green onion and white wine.

I DO NOT have limes/lemons, lime or lemon juice, chicken stock, butter, vegetable oil, cilantro,

Unfortunately, all of the tilapia recipes I found required limes, butter and stock.

Note, I'm not keen on battering and frying it. That's my go-to and the family wants something different.

TIA



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment