Thursday, November 26, 2015

[Request] Cuboid Cake Recipes

Hey! So I'm looking for some cake recipes, but not the regular birthday cake type of cake, I mean the cuboid cake. The ones that have two equal dimensions, with the third dimension being much longer. Not a native speaker so there's probably a better word for it, but I can't find it! I've looked around the subreddit for various cake recipes, but it's never this shape.

I should add that I'm looking for sweet variants, for dessert or a birthday. An example would be this

The reason I like these cakes is because you can cut them into nice (thick!) slices which you can hand out a bit more easily than just a regular cake. Also, my flatmate took our circular cakesform when she left. Mainly that.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment