Monday, November 23, 2015

[REQUEST] Potato Soup

My grandma used to make some amazing Potato Soup. Unfortunately she lost the recipe and hasn't been able to draw it out from memory. Still, I'm determined to make the soup, myself, and am looking for help in filling in the blanks from what I remember. I'm not an avid cooker, but I've been craving this soup for so long and need to try.

I remember it had an ingredient that stood out. Condensed Cream of Celery soup. There was also, of course, peeled (not diced) onions, small chucks of potato, evaporated milk, and maybe chicken or beef bullion.

I was wondering if anyone knows of this specific recipe, and if not, can you help me use these ingredients to put another recipe together? Instructions on how to actually cook it and how much of what to use would be great, too. I just want to be able to properly make this.

Thank you! I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment