Thursday, November 26, 2015

[Request] Cheap recipes for Cuba

Hello everyone ! I'm new on reddit so hopefuly everything was filled correctly.

My dad happen to visit Cuba 3-4 times a year, he made a few friends over there and one of them has opened a restaurant.

At the moment, they serve pizza, hamburgers and hot dogs (when there is bread).

Now, the good part is, the owner is making a lot of money for a Cuban. A lot. We want to help him have more offerings, we thought of fried stuff.

They have access to cheap eggs, milk, chicken, porc, oil, some vegetables (mainly onions), bread when available(somehow not garanted each day).

My first thought was : onion rings, fried chicken (whole parts or even small pieces as kfc with their popcorn), corn dogs.

Those are easy to make and cheaply done, what me and my father are looking for, is cool recipes, fried or not, for our friend in Cuba.

They have some sauces such as mayo, mustard and ketchup in case you wonder.

Hopefuly your simple recipes will be able to benefit some Cubans tastes buds. ( They are really poor in term of taste buds, they never eat fried chicken hopefuly my recipe will blow their mind lol )

Thank you for your time and recipes, from me, my father and a fellow Cuban.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment