Thursday, November 17, 2016

My Cheap and Easy Students Lemon Chicken Recipe

I am a student living without much money, but I still like to eat nice food. This is my quick(ish) and easy method to make lemon chicken:

Ingredients (per portion): * Half a lemon * One chicken breast * Quarter cup of rice (this is a rough amount, just take a guess)

If you want more lemon then you could use one per chicken breast instead of half a lemon. Also you could make a sauce to go with it but I don't bother.

Method: This is a simple one. * Put the chicken breasts in a tub with a lid. * Squeeze and then slice the lemon onto the chicken. * Close the tub and shake it * Once you have shook the tub enough, wrap the chicken breasts individually in foil. * Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30minutes. * When you have about ten minutes left, cook the rice in boiling water. * That's all... serve it out and pour the lemon juices from the cooked chicken over the rice.

I have written this on my blog aswell at owensblogaboutstuff.blogspot.co.uk

I might post more food I create on here, but all of it will definitely go onto my blog.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment