Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Question: I cannot seem to get this pizza recipe to work. Anyone mind taking a look?

The recipe is for a Donatos Imitation, my favorite chain that has no locations near my current location. I was hoping to use it as a chance to get a taste of home every now and again, but can't seem to get the recipe to work.

I am on a bit of a tight budget both with money and time, so I can't experiment with it very much.

I'd be very appreciative of anyone who might take the time to make this delicious pizza and tell me where I went wrong. The specific details of my issue:

The dough went very dry, almost to the point where it was almost impossible to knead, roll or mold. I'm going to try to bump up the water by a decent amount (like 10%, from 6.88oz to 7.57oz), but I will not be able to try that until tomorrow evening.

Hopefully someone can give me better insight into this recipe before then.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment