Tuesday, February 21, 2017

101 Exotic Sandwich Recipes Collected From All Over The World

Hello Everyone, I was trying to make some sandwiches at home. I was really bored making the same old sandwiches again and again. So I tried googling for some app that gives me some good sandwich recipes. All I could find was apps that gave me an headache with their over the top advertising and not so clear recipes. So over the day I googled each recipe and tried making them. After making 50 or so sandwiches that I really enjoyed tasting, I had an idea to share these recipes as an app and to spread the sunshine. So I created the following app keeping in mind of all the difficulties I faced while searching for exotic sandwiches to make. You can download it at http://ift.tt/2kYWrg1. Some of the sandwiches you can find in the app are

Croque Madam Yakisoba Pan The Primanti Roti John Fluffernutter Prochetta Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich 

and 94 more.

Once again you can download the app @ http://ift.tt/2kYWrg1. Please and do please let me know your comments, reviews and advice on how to improve and what else I can do to help.

Itadakimasu



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment