Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Favorite spicy recipes?

Looking for new spicy recipes. Preferably recipes that don't call for hard-to-find peppers or highly specific types of hot sauces; being able to find all of the ingredients at a basic supermarket is essential. Medium-hot is my preferred range (habaneros, for example, are a bit hotter than I like to handle--I feel it sometimes masks the rich flavors that go along with the spicy foods I like), but milder dishes with just a little kick are fine, too.

Things I like to cook with: jalapenos, serranos, poblanos, cubanelles, jerk spice, cajun spice, black pepper (I have a full spice collection, so don't be shy with that--I'm big on fresh herbs, too), onions, garlic, meats and veggies of all varieties.

I love Mexican, Thai, Indian and Southwestern American food, but I'm open to new styles, traditions or regional combos as well.

Links or text recipes are all fine (be specific if you're writing it all out). Ok, go!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment