Friday, February 17, 2017

Alternate recipes with Japanese curry?

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask questions like this, I apologise in advance if it's not appropriate.

I absolutely LOVE Japanese curry and it is probably the only dish I can prepare that will taste good (well, if the curry mix comes from a box...), so I was wondering what alternate recipes I can make with it. I usually buy the yellow or green one that comes in a block, and I once tried to make fried rice with it adding corn, peas, chicken, white rice and onion but the curry paste just wouldn't mix with all the ingredients and I ended with a very "patchy" fried rice :( I just want to become a curry master! Or to have more than one good tasting dish under my belt!

Thanks in advance!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment