Thursday, October 25, 2018

Need a good Phal/Phaal/Phall recipe or an equally spicy curry recipe

I need a very spicy curry recipe. I've got about a pound of chicken breast cubed up and my SO suggested I make Phal curry with it. I've got most Indian spices available in my cupboard but chili peppers are a bit of a problem. I'll go to a more out of the way shop tomorrow to buy some spicy chilis if necessary but all recipes I've looked at so far have a very different range of chilis in them. I'm seeing a lot of "add 10 cloves of garlic" and such which is fine but what about the actual spice? I can go to coop, tesco or waitrose if you know about something decent they sell there, if not I have an Asian foods place available too.

The last time we had a Phal curry we rinsed off the plates and had to wash our eyes out because the air around us got so spicy. That's what I'm trying to achieve here. Any recipes or tips on making a HELLA spicy curry would be very welcome. (But it has to have flavour besides just being spicy though) The recipes I've seen so far are all so wildly different I'm not sure what to go with.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment