Monday, April 4, 2016

My new recipe-sharing community - ChefThis.com

Hi guys,

You may remember me as the guy who posted a thread asking about using people's recipes with permission to them. Well, having thought it out, I've come to a conclusion.

ChefThis could be used as a way of promoting recipe blogs for people, as a way of giving back to the people who help our site.

So, I'm asking anyone who has a recipe blog to do me a favour. If you could sign up to the site, and upload some of the recipes from your site onto the site (crediting yourself, of course), then that would really help. Feel free to put your blog address in the posts, because it will hopefully help your site, as I've been spreading the word, and my homepage already has 3,000 hits!

By the way, I'm not posting this for monetary gain. ChefThis has no forms of income, or ads, so I'm just looking to make it as interesting as I can for the CoderDojo Project Awards. So help a brother out, y'all ;)

So, if you could sign up to ChefThis it would really be appreciated. The link is http://ift.tt/1qkzqU7 . Thanks a lot, and peace! :)



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment