Sunday, April 3, 2016

Could I use some of these recipes for my site?

Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself. My name's Oisin, I live in Ireland, and I'm currently making a website called ChefThis.com for my CoderDojo Coolest Projects entry. ChefThis is going to be a website in which you can browse recipes by their ingredients, search up multiple ingredients to find the perfect recipe, and upload your own, as part of a global recipe sharing community. At the moment, we have 5 users signed up and about 60 recipes.

So, I was looking for more recipes, and then it hit me. Recipes by the people, for the people! So I instinctively typed in r/recipes in my browser, and found this. I was greatly impressed by some of the recipes. But I have just one question. Would I be able to use some of these for my site? I'd be able to give credit to the OPs and all.

Thanks, Oisin



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment