Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Having Trouble with Homemade Cocoa Mix

I hope this is acceptable to ask here. I used the recipe found here. I followed the instructions exactly, but I'm having a problem: When I make cocoa with this, by the time I've gotten halfway through the mug the mix has turned to grainy sludge.

I start by putting the mix into the mug and pouring hot water from my kettle over it, but only enough to cover the mix, then I stir until everything seems nice and combined. I then continue to add hot water while stirring to fill up the mug. I always keep a spoon nearby to stir the cocoa throughout consumption, but after a while all that did was stir up the sludge and make it nastier.

What am I doing wrong here? Thanks in advance for your help!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment