Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Looking for a favorite recipe!

Hello,

Over 2 years ago, I got tired of eating frozen meal and premade things, so i started cooking. I would just go online, find a recipe and do it. Since then, I cooked lots of thing for many people, but, yesterday I asked a guest what they wanted to eat when he will come visit me, and he answered me : "Just do your favourite recipe."

Thats at that point I realized i dont have a favourite recipe. so I thought maybe you guys could help me figure out something to make.

Here are some of my taste:

Like:

-Red meat and especially game meat. My favourite being Moose and Bear (but unavailable to me at this time of year)

-Garlic

-Potatoes

Dont Like:

-Anything really sweet with meat, specially fruit or teriyaki kind of sauce.

-Green vegetable, except lettuce, peas, green Pepper.

-Anything made in a slow cooker. (every slow cooker recipe is basically stew, which i have nothing against but its way too popular to my taste)

I want to make something with a bit more taste than just steak and potatoes, which is my current plan. Thanks a lot for your help!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment