Monday, May 29, 2017

[REQUEST] I'm in a bit of a food rut and can't get out of it - anyone have suggestions for fairly picky eaters?

I wouldn't say I'm horribly picky, and I AM willing to try new things, but I have fallen into a rut and make the same few things every week and I'm getting sick of it. I don't have an absolute ton of money to spend on groceries but I'm sure I'd save some money by making my lunch instead of buying it so this could be a fresh (hah) start for me.

I love spicy food and I don't have any dietary restrictions, just some stuff I'm not a fan of like mushrooms, olives, and cucumbers. I also dislike most sesame/soy sauces and any savory food that tastes sweet (like BBQ or many honey glazed things)

I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this! I will remove it if it breaks any rules.

I also have limited cooking/counter space so the fewer steps needed to make these recipes, the better!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment