Wednesday, May 31, 2017

[Request] Seeking companion recipes, must love cauliflower

So I have a recipe for simple veggie nuggets that requires half a head of cauliflower (and 3 carrots and a head of broccoli). I usually make the nuggets and divide them up to take them to work over the course of a week and a half.

Problem is, it leaves me with a half head of cauliflower that I always say I'll find a recipe for, and never do. Ideally, I'm looking for a recipe that I can alternate with the nuggets as a work lunch; so a recipe that can stand alone, not a side. It would be extra amazing if the flavor profile was pretty different from the nuggets (which are seasoned with just garlic, onion powder, s&p).

I'm looking for a recipe that makes roughly 4 servings, which is what the veggie nuggets recipe makes.

Please: - no squash or zucchini - vegetarian or vegetarian-possible recipes

Thank you much, /r/recipes!!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment