Tuesday, May 30, 2017

[REQUEST] Bush's country style recipe? (crosspost from r/cooking)

Hello Everyone! This is my first post here, I hope this will be correct.

A short background: I'm French, but I had the chance to study in the US for a year, and being the students that we were, we bought a lot of Bush's country style beans. My girlfriend then invented her now-infamous recipe of Bush's country style chili con carne. It's amazing, and we had a lot of great, cheap meals with this.

Thing is, now we're back in France, and just buying red beans and making a chili with them is quite antidramatic. I did some research, and Bush is simply not distributed here.

Do you guys know what made them so good? It's the sauce, obviously, but I have no idea what was in it. If any of you could tell us how to recreate it at home from scratch that would be amazing.

TLDR: Fell in love with my girlfriend and her Bush's country style beans and I swear this isn't an ad.

Thank you all!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment