Saturday, June 25, 2016

melted cheese sandwich.

before I begin, I have to say that I didn't find this recipe on the internet. so if it exists, I don't know.

pictures: http://ift.tt/299DD5i

ingredients: 1- 2-3 cloves of garlic 2- a bowl of milk 3- cheddar (the amount depend on how much you want to make) 4- mozzarella cheese (just like the one before) 5-1/4 of butter 6-floor 1 tablespoon 7- 2 colors of sweet pepper 8- short french bread

1- cut the bread on the top in a straight line.

2- dice the sweet pepper.

3- now, we will make the cheese sauce. begin by putting the butter in the saucepan with 2 or 3 cloves, after 30 seconds, add 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour. now, it should be pretty dry and stiff, stir for 15 seconds. now, add milk and cheddar cheese. and start to stir until it's one solid liquid (if it's stiff then add more milk!) after that, add mozzarella cheese and milk until you feel its right. the consistency should be a bit like mud.

4- pour the cheese into the bread. and then put the sweet pepper on top and viola, you are done!

i apologize for my broken English, as you may have guess. it isn't my first language



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment