Monday, June 27, 2016

[Request] Recipes using Biscuit / Brown Gravy Mix

Afternoon everyone,

I was gifted a few cases of biscuit and brown/ beef gravy mixes. I don't use gravy mixes for any particular reason, I usually just make my own sauces from pan dropping but I wanted to know if anyone had any interesting ideas on how I could use them?

I know I can add ingredients to the prepared gravy to change the flavor profile, like reduced wine or cream. I also know I can add more water than recommended and have a decent soup base.

Other than those two ideas I mentioned, are there any other ways to use a gravy mix that anyone here can think of? Maybe interesting ways to utilize gravy?

I know Poutine is really popular right now and have done that once or twice already. I'd appreciate any other ideas. I also wouldn't mind sharing a few of the recipe I've come up going through this case.



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment