Thursday, August 27, 2015

[REQUEST] Looking for a rice recipe to pair with pan-fried salmon

The SO has requested salmon for our Friday night "date night" dinner. I've got the salmon recipe down pat, as we both really enjoyed it last time when I made it with just kosher salt, black pepper, and a few squirts of lemon (also let slices of the lemon rest on the fish for a few moments after seasoning/before cooking).

Anyway last time, I made this orzo recipe that I had found on Pinterest that used Gruyere cheese. A bit too heavy to pair with salmon in hindsight, so I'm in search of a good rice dish to make. Sure I could search the internet, but I feel like "normal people"/non-food bloggers always have their own gems to share.

Ideally, the recipe wouldn't contain too many ingredients that would be hard to find. I don't want to be schlepping all over town to find olive oil that's been aged for exactly 12 days before being filtered through a virgin's hair.

:) thanks in advance!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment