Saturday, August 29, 2015

These are my ingredients, what half decent meals can I make?

So basically I'm switching to a healthy student budget type grocery list and I have all my food items/ingredients listed. I could eat this stuff plain or by itself and be fine, but I'm wondering if any of you iron chefs out there can help me plan some actual easy meals using these ingredients.

Fruits: apples, oranges, pineapples, avocado, grapes.

Vegetables: tomatoes, baby carrots, broccoli, spinach, green/red peppers.

Protein: eggs, quinoa, shrimp, chicken tenderloins, black beans, salmon fillets.

Bread and grains: whole grain bread, long-grain/brown rice, cous cous.

Dairy: block of cheese (probably just cheddar), low fat milk.

Additions: Salt and pepper, garlic cloves, olive oil, butter, peanut butter(chunky).



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment