Sunday, June 5, 2016

Question regarding cooking with liquor and asking if anyone has a recipe!

Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster :)

I have been wanting to make grilled chicken with cilantro, lime, and tequila in the recipe but don't know how to go about the marinade... First, I am in my 3rd trimester or pregnancy so my main concern is making sure the alcohol cooks out. I know that alcohol will cook out in most cases, like wine and sherry, but at the risk of sounding dim- will it work in marinade? And if we grill it will it cook out? Also, if cooking with a hard liquor how long should I marinade it for? Usually I marinade chicken overnight, is this too long or not long enough? Is even cooking with tequila a good idea? Also, if anyone has a recipe like the one I am trying to make up I'd love to hear it!

I sure hope this is the right place to ask and I am looking forward to your input. Thanks in advance!!

EDIT: Should have tagged this as Recipe Request- my bad guys!



bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment